LedgerSMB
The foundation for your business
Fork me on GitHub
Re: [ledgersmb-devel] ledgersmb project owned repository naming

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 6:54 AM, David G <..hidden..> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently we have 30 repositories in the LedgerSMB github project.
> over half of them are related to PGObject modules and are reasonably named
> in the form of
>     PGObject-foo-bar

> - PGObject
> - PGObject-Type-DateTime

   Actually, for those; I can see moving (not forking; moving) all of
PGObject to their own project. Something like "github.com/pgobject",
perhaps.   To emphasize that they're not limited to LedgerSMB, if
nothing else.  (Yes, I realize that it would be a bit of work to take
care of that, although I think that it would be more for the updates
needed afterward rather than the actual moves themselves...)

--
Robert J. Clay