Re: print media css

David G <..hidden..> wrote:
    > I had a brief chat with Erik about this in #ledgersmb
    > The best "all round" solution here is probably to extend our existing
    > printing template system.

I am not going to say "don't do this", because it does make sense.

    > Basically it would allow a per-report template to be added and enable
    > the print button on all reports.
    > The behavior would be the same as printing an invoice or order etc

Not everything one wants to print is a report.
It might just be a partially filled out form that one wants to capture
for any number of reasons.

A print css media would still make sense.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [