Re: print media css

Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:
    > With 1.5 no longer having frames, it means that one can no longer
    > Right-Click, "Print Frame" to get output of just the report
    > being seen.

    > With C-P, one gets the menu on the side, which occupies 40% of
    > the column, which is annoying.

I realized that the div can be slid to make the left-hand menu bigger or
smaller, but one can't get rid of it completely.

    > The solution is to have a print-media CSS that marks that div
    > as being display: none.

Alternatively, one could have a button to kill the menu, with some small
button to bring it back, and it could be done in JS, but I'd rather have
a print css media file.

]     ..hidden..  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [