User privs

Hi

lsmb 1.5.6.

I have this user who should only be allowed to enter orders and
quotations, NOT make invoices. So I set her up for order entry, order
admin and some other checkboxes (1).  But when she tries to enter the
Sales Order menu item, it fails, and there's a log entry (2).

So I granted SELECT access to ar for lsmb_jasonic__base_user. Should
probably have been one of the order roles, but I didn't have time to
reflect too much over this.

Not sure if this is my installation only, or a general problem.

After having created a sales order, the user has a Sales Invoice button.
I didn't test it, but anyway, it shouldn't be shown as an option for
this user. Is this an lsmb error, or due to one of the granted roles?

Also, I wonder about some of the roles, not sure I can find the
equivalent button in the user setup. Exchange rates?  Timecard?

(1) List of groups the user is a member of:

  lsmb_jasonic__base_user
  lsmb_jasonic__exchangerate_edit
  lsmb_jasonic__file_read
  lsmb_jasonic__contact_read
  lsmb_jasonic__contact_class_customer
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_order_create
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_order_edit
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_order_delete
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_quotation_delete
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_quotation_create
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_order_list
  lsmb_jasonic__sales_quotation_list
  lsmb_jasonic__timecard_list
  lsmb_jasonic__orders_generate
  lsmb_jasonic__timecard_order_generate
  lsmb_jasonic__orders_sales_to_purchase
  lsmb_jasonic__orders_purchase_consolidate
  lsmb_jasonic__orders_sales_consolidate
  lsmb_jasonic__orders_manage
  fely

(2) PostgreSQL log

2017-05-02 07:48:47 UTC ERROR:  permission denied for relation ar
2017-05-02 07:48:47 UTC STATEMENT:
                         SELECT sum(used) FROM (
                 SELECT SUM(ac.amount)
                                * CASE WHEN 'ar' = 'ar' THEN -1 ELSE 1
END as used
                   FROM ar a
                           JOIN acc_trans ac ON a.id = ac.trans_id and
ac.approved
                           JOIN account_link al ON al.account_id =
ac.chart_id
                                                AND al.description IN
('AR', 'AP')
                  WHERE entity_credit_account = '0'
                          UNION
                         SELECT sum(o.amount * coalesce(e.buy, 1)) as used
                           FROM oe o
                      LEFT JOIN exchangerate e ON o.transdate = e.transdate
                                               AND o.curr = e.curr
                          WHERE not closed and oe_class_id in (1, 2)
                                and entity_credit_account = '0') s