Proposal: drop PostgreSQL 9.1 support for 1.5

Hi;

I was checking and a useful feature in PostgreSQL 9.2 is the ability to use named parameters in SQL functions.  Currently we were planning on supporting PostgreSQL 9.1 for 1.5 but I am going to recommend even at this late date that we withdraw that support.

9.1 is old and there are a lot of features that we may accidentally use from 9.2 and above.  The end of life is this September so it won't be supported by the community long after our initial release.

Any objection to making 1.5 require Pg 9.2 or higher?

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.