Re: 1.5 testing

On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Kaare Rasmussen <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi Erik

(fixing a ton of issues with various modules) and the

The issues you mention, are those issues with modules we provided? Or with modules we depend on?

The dependencies. This is as expected, just wanted to mention it; installing a large bunch of advanced modules are not guaranteed to be painless.

Agreed. I did some statistics collection yesterday. The way you installed (which is *the* way for beta4 and beta5, but has been replaced for beta6/rc1), includes *all* developer (=testing) dependencies for LedgerSMB itself. That means a full 47 (30%) extra (non-core) package dependencies -- with the related problems, of course. So, for beta6/rc1, we have changed it; now we only need 125 non-core packages for production installs.

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.