Re: Changing how LedgerSMB is run and it's installation is secured

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:15 PM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 7:23 PM, Nick Prater <..hidden..> wrote:
> At the moment running under Apache prevents print to pdf/screen (it
> fails with errors), while running under starman works

Is this something different with 1.5?

I have two 1.4.26 installations using apache. One running as old-school
cgi, the other using apache as a proxy in front of Starman, using a very
similar configuration to that being proposed. I am using Print to
PDF/Screen for invoicing under both configurations.

I would add my vote for fixing such a bug in 1.5 if it exists.

Also we have no trouble printing to screen (to my knowledge) at Efficito on 1.3 and 1.4

Nick

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more