After Dojo widgets tree reorg, now move ./LedgerSMB* into ./lib/*?

Hi all,

In the past we've always said we want our tree structure to be compatible with the requirements for CPAN. With our recent cleanup, it looks like the next step is really, really close: to me it looks like all we need to do is move LedgerSMB* from the toplevel directory into a newly created 'lib/' directory.

There's never a truely good time to refactor source trees while there are old maintenance lines, but with the recent refactoring, it seems like "now" would be a good time for renaming the Perl library directories too, right?

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.