Re: Coverage of code in our Starman process not counted?

Hi all,

As it turned out, using HTTP::Server::PSGI isn't too hard (I've got a prototype running on my branch 'master-try-coverage'). However, the server seems too simple for what we want from it: coverage testing slows the server down, resulting in consistent failure on the coverage-testing-VM (however, the point of failure isn't consistent).

I'm now wondering about a good mechanism to mitigate this problem. Should we run the application server behind nginx and have nginx serve the static files? If we do it that way, pressure on the Perl server might be sufficiently reduced?

Regards,

Erik.