Re: Test failure in PGObject::Util::PseudoCSV

On Sunday, January 24, 2016 01:49:40 PM Chris Bennett wrote:

> I am porting all the PGObject modules into OpenBSD.
>
> But I am gettting a test failure:

  I'm working on 'em for Debian but haven't really started on this one yet.  I tried a build & test on Debian Testing ('stretch') with Perl v5.22.1 and came up with the same errors.   It doesn't fail on Debian 8 ('jessie') with Perl 5.20 .  Curiously enough, cpan testers shows that it both fails and passes on some versions of 5.20 and 5.22...

Jame