Re: Cleaning up the repository. How does the community feel about it?

Hi John,

Thanks for that writeup.
It is good to get some more background on the issue.

I also find it enlightening that the Drupal and Wordpress packages (debian) use their own internal versions of Dojo.
This suggests that my assertion that we are not including the dojo library, but a customized version of dojo, is acceptable within the debian packaging policy.

Regards
David G