Re: Changing the semantics of admin__get_roles and admin__get_roles_for_user

Hi,

Ok. So, in all my enthousiasm, I submitted the PR and merged it immediately after the tests failed... The commit hash is: d20b41aef34f958e94a6d1556cd7dbeb1cebb73e ; if there are objections, that's the one we need to revert (from master *and* its descendant from 1.4).

Howeever, unlike the text below describes, I only needed to restrict the output of admin__get_roles_for_user() because admin__get_roles() already restricted itself to the declared namespace.

Regards,

Erik.