Re: startman + master

Hi Chris,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:21 AM, Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
I have verified that the version on cpan is out of date, and will
update a new one tonight.

Mentioning it here just to be sure you notice my message before uploading and declaring the problem "solved", but I used the version in your repo (so not CPAN), but that doesn't fix all PGObject-Util-DBAdmin issues with setup.pl on master for me. (Sent you a backtrace through PM.)

Regards,

--
Bye,

Erik.