Re: missing file?

The big thing I need are diagnostics and tracing.  I would hand you a patch you could review and apply but I might need to alter existing code to add instrumentation only (just tracing and logging).

Whatever works.  I am at your disposal on this.

On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Chris Travers <..hidden..> wrote:
    > Not sure why those two occur. I can't find reconciliation/search.html
    > at all in the current codebase. We have had one other report of both
    > these problems.

    > Would there be some time I could troubleshoot the issue on your
    > system? Depending on your time zone would be best morning (BC) or
    > early afternoon (Ontario) your time.

I could roll the code back, I guess....
I could probably also duplicate the VM and roll the code back, and
hand you the VM image.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more