Re: missing file?

Not sure why those two occur.  I can't find reconciliation/search.html at all in the current codebase.  We have had one other report of both these problems.

Would there be some time I could troubleshoot the issue on your system?  Depending on your time zone would be best morning (BC) or early afternoon (Ontario) your time.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

Michael Richardson <..hidden..> wrote:

    > On 1.4.10(.1), I get:

    > file error - reconciliation/search.html: not found

Updating to head of 1.4 git tree, which seems to be 1.4.11-ish, this is
resolved.

    > Also, it seems that newly posted items do not show up on the
    > reconciliation page when I hit update.  Is this a new "feature"?

This still occurs.
It's a significant show-stopper for me.

Efficito:  Hosted Accounting and ERP.  Robust and Flexible.  No vendor lock-in.
http://www.efficito.com/learn_more