Re: invoice time: templates and 1.4

Hi,

There is an import tool in the Setup interface, to load templates from
the disk... Copy over your 1.3 templates into the normal place on the
disk, then visit the setup.pl screen, and load your templates.

There are still some issues around check templates -- e.g. at this point
you can only edit check.tex in the database, the check_base.tex and
check_multiple.tex get loaded from the filesystem, and I had to put my
customizations in the "demo" templates.

https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/1297/
https://sourceforge.net/p/ledger-smb/bugs/1302/

... hmm, I guess I ended up doing some URL hacking to actually edit
these in the database -- this is largely a missing menu entry...

Cheers,
John Locke
http://www.freelock.com