The current 1.3.45 changeset is getting rather large. I think we should release it on Monday. Are there any objections to freezing 1.3.45 now?
Changelog for 1.3.45
* Cleaned up sql files so App::LedgerSMB::Admin (Chris T)
* Fixed pricematrix prices not respected for vendors (Chris T, bug 1230)
* Added tests for Sysconfig (Chris T, bug 1232)
* Added first-rate starman/plack support (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1239, reopening on previous close throws error (Chris T)
* Quieted some of the test cases (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1244, manually entered tax crashes invoice on edit (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1251, some backports failing due to misplacing db cnx (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1241, join projection, amounts in invoice details report (Chris T)
* Fixed internal server error on single payment interface (Chris T)
* Fixed bug 1240, false alarms of customer credit usage exceeded (Chris T)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.