----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Chris Travers" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "Development discussion for LedgerSMB" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 05:52:59 -0700

Hi everyone;

I wanted to let folks know what my post-1.4.0 priorities are likely to be outside of spending some time on weekdays on maintenance.  These are listed here in rough order of priority.

1.  Integration module for CentiPOS.  I expect to support 1.3 and 1.4.
2.  Next generation db administration application for LedgerSMB 1.3+
3.  The financial rewrite.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more

Want excitement?
When you want reliability, choose Perforce.