LedgerSMB 1.3.41-1 for Debian/Ubuntu?

On 08/06/2014 08:48 AM, RJ Clay wrote:
> The package for LedgerSMB v1.3.40-1 has been uploaded to Debian ....

    I have been working on a package for LSMB  v1.3.41 but in the most recent version of the
test package for that, can't log into LSMB after the upgrade (from 1.3.41-1~2 to 1.3.41-1~3).
Don't think it has to do with the change in the packagiong regarding how the javascript
libraries are used, as that was in the 1.3.41-1~2 test package and appeared to be working...
I'll be redoing the test systems (wheezy and jessie) and then checking again.

RJ Clay