LedgerSMB 1.3.40-1 for Debian/Ubuntu

On 06/11/2014 03:20 AM, Chris Travers wrote:
> We've released LedgerSMB 1.3.40 and strongly recommend upgrading to this
> release at your convenience.  This release includes a couple of critical
> accounting fixes which may be important in some cases.

     The package for LedgerSMB v1.3.40-1 has been uploaded to Debian and should transition to
Debian Testing ('jessie') by next week. I'll be working on a backport to the current Debian
Stable ('wheezy') after that.

    It also has already been sync'ed over to Ubuntu, and I'll be working on backports there as well.

RJ Clay