We've released LedgerSMB 1.3.39. This provides a number of fixes. Users of 1.3.38 are urged to upgrade as soon as possible, due to a bug inadvertently introduced in that release, which causes difficulty posting AR and AP transactions.
Changelog for 1.3.39
* Fixed Internal Server Error clicking through ar/ap report (Chris T, 1022)
* Fixed internal server error deleting part (Chris T, 1027)
* Fixed Internal server error saving part with all vendor rows (Chris T, 1028)
* Fixed pricelist pdf column widths all equal (Chris T, 1037)
* Added support for zero-downtime upgrades (Chris T)
* Fixed encoding for templates when edited through web (Chris T, 1077)
* Fixed customer/vendor dropdown resetting on update (Chris T, 1072)
* Fixed error that string cannot be used as array during payment (Chris T)
* Fixed POD syntax errors in five LedgerSMB/* files. (Robert C)
* Fixed upgrade tests where null pricegrup exists (Chris T)
* Fixed save button on ar/ap transactions not saving (Chris T, 1097)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Robert C is Robert Clay
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.