----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Lyle" <..hidden..>
Címzett: ..hidden..
Dátum: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 15:41:50 +0000

All,
  I've done a couple of hacks so that I can continue working with the latest release.

I'm getting back to the point I planned to be at when I started this upgrade. I'm going to add some usability features to make life easier for my bookkeeper and myself. This will be in the form of:
* jQuery validation of forms
* jQuery AJAX calls for auto complete fields
* Tooltips for mouse over descriptions of different fields

Is anything like this currently in the works? Is there a set place you'd like me to put JS code?

I also suspect I'll be submitting various bug fixes along the way as I'm finding plenty of errors even in the working parts.

What is the preferred way to delivery patches?

Lyle