Re: POD syntax error in some LedgerSMB::* modules

Hi Robert,

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 2:31 AM, Robert J. Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
Found POD syntax errors in some of the LedgerSMB::*  modules.  Shall I
try to fix 'em... Just start by open an bug?  (And so, which one?
bugs?)

Well, if I were the one reporting and fixing, I'd open one bug per file with POD errors. There's no need to open bugs if you can fix the problems quicker than you can file bugreports, though.

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.