ledgersmb 1.3.37-rc2 available

Hi;

1.  The new part screen (when a part is not found in invoice entry) now properly returns instead of displaying the invoice underneath it, and

2.  Disabling the back button (which can cause lost work, etc) is now a configurable option and defaults to enabled.  This is because this was found to break workflow when an error occurred.

Due to Chinese New Year, I don't foresee doing a full 1.3.37 release until next Monday if no other regressions are found.

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml