1.3.37: creating a 4-item invoice

Hi Chris,

Today I'm experiencing a problem which I don't know if it's completely new in 1.3.35 through 1.3.37(branch). But the problem wasn't there before: I'm unable to create an invoice for 4 items. The invoice has automatic tax calculation, but it seems to happen with manual tax calculation as well.

What happens is: I enter a product number/code on the first line (hit enter to fill the other fields). I fill out the amount.
I enter a second product number/code (hit enter/update). I fill out the amount field and hit update.
<Poof> --> all lines of the invoice have disappeared now!

I do have local changes, but none in bin/*, script/* or LedgerSMB/*...

--
Bye,

Erik.

Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.