The LedgerSMB Core Team has put 1.3.36-rc2 up for download.
The cause of this is a significant issue found in 1.3.35 (and new with that version) which causes "Copy to New" to behave in unexpected ways when copying existing AR/AP transactions. This does not affect sales or vendor invoices. In the process of fixing that I have merged a couple other pending fixes in.
Please test this and let me know if there any other issues introduced by these bugfixes.
Changelog for 1.3.36
* Set default date for AP invoice creation to current date (Chris T)
* Removed "apply discount" from use overpayment screen (Chris T)
* Fixed tax checkbox problem when one tax id includes another (Chris T)
* Fixed update forgetting creditor (Nick P)
* Fixed invoices rounding and printing differently (Giovanni B)
* Deleted broken pricematrix check on existing rows in POS (Chris T)
* Fixing manually entered tax amounts ignored printing invoice (Chris T, 864)
* Fixing deleting gl draft via gl screen fails (Chris T, 871)
* Fixing receipts listing "to pay" for amount (Chris T, 892)
* Setting->get() now works with named keys (Chris T)
* nginx sample configurations (P. Istvan)
* Fixed unable to delete ar vouchers (Chris T)
* Fixed copy to new scrambling lines (Chris T, 923)
* Fixed improper account line handling in ar/ap trans. (Chris T, 923)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Nick P is Nick Prater
Giovanni B is Giovanni Biscuolo
P. Istvan is Pongracz Istvan
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.