[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
first Debian Testing/Apache 2.4 install on 1.3
- Subject: first Debian Testing/Apache 2.4 install on 1.3
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 21:20:56 -0800
Wanted to go over with folks here the differences I encountered. I don't know how many of these are Debian differences and how many are Apache differences (but both are differences between versions of Apache as on Debian).
1. conf.d scripts are not loaded. The file needs to be put in sites-enabled instead. This seems to my mind to be somewhat problematic in terms of separating concerns but oh well.
2. The auth directives have changed. These need to be merged in from 1,4
3. I tweaked the ExecCGI config slightly. Will merge these changes in.
4. Debian testing does not enable mod_cgi by default. One must also a2enmod cgi
Hopefully this will be of help
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.