Towards a source for SIC information

Hi everyone;

I am looking at putting together a PostgreSQL extension for SIC information.  It would be more general than what LSMB requires minimally, but would be helpful for people.

What I would like to do is to create a good PostgreSQL database of the various SIC systems (SIC, ISIC, NAICS, etc) and add functions that LSMB users can use to populate the sic table with such a system.

So my first question is:

1.  Which system do each of you use for classifying customers?

2.  Are there any specific requirements any of you have in this regard?

http://www.efficito.com/learn_more.shtml