[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Towards a source for SIC information
- Subject: Towards a source for SIC information
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 00:52:02 -0800
I am looking at putting together a PostgreSQL extension for SIC information. It would be more general than what LSMB requires minimally, but would be helpful for people.
What I would like to do is to create a good PostgreSQL database of the various SIC systems (SIC, ISIC, NAICS, etc) and add functions that LSMB users can use to populate the sic table with such a system.
So my first question is:
1. Which system do each of you use for classifying customers?
2. Are there any specific requirements any of you have in this regard?
Efficito: Hosted Accounting and ERP. Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.