Re: Xedemo template - serial number field wrappinghowto?

----------------eredeti üzenet-----------------
Feladó: "Pongrácz István" <..hidden..>
Címzett: "ledger-smb-devel lists.sourceforge.net" <..hidden..>
Dátum: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:17:25 +0200

Hi,

I modified the template order and invoice templates to include serial numbers on the order/packing list/invoices.

The problem is that, if there are too much serial numbers, it will be not wrapped into more lines, but shift all the layout. Check the attachment.

Ok, I checked the invoice template and I found a solution: have to define and use a multiline block:

Using this right before the include letterhead.tex:

<?lsmb BLOCK multiline -?>
\begin{minipage}{2in}
\medskip
\raggedright
<?lsmb string ?>
\end{minipage}
<?lsmb- END -?>

And use this invocation:

& <?lsmb INCLUDE multiline string = serialnumber.${lc} ?>

Now the question is, how to extend this field to the next few fields, too? Like merge several cells.

Thanks,

István