Business day / Day count / Recurrence convention calculation routines added

Hi,

In order to take some time off from other obligations, I've coded Business day convention routines yesterday. Today, I added day count convention routines and recurrence patterns to that.

The result has been committed to the trunk earlier today. These routines could serve as general building blocks for recurrence patterns ensuring invoices are always sent on business days, interest and/or rent calculations, multiple types of depreciation calculations, etc, etc.

Hopefully someone takes these building blocks and builds interest on arrears into LedgerSMB!

Bye,

Erik.