Re: Proposal for LedgerSMB 1.4, Menu Reorganization

On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Pongrácz István <..hidden..> wrote:

Hi,

Is that possible to change the menu order without too much pain?

I mean a control file could contain the menu order.

Menu order is contained in the db and it can be changed without too much pain.  Basically every menu item is stored in menu_node and its placement is based on the parent and position values.

One of the reasons to do so was to ensure that we could easily create new menu layouts without affecting things like permissions (permissions to menu items follows the menu node id).