Please unsubscribe me from the ..hidden...
From: Chris Travers [mailto:..hidden..]
LedgerSMB 1.3.27-rc1 has been released with a few bug fixes and polishing touches.
Please feel free to test, report problems, etc.
If there are no problems we may release as early as Wednesday.
Changelog for 1.3.27
* Detect whether ledgersmb.conf exists during Makefile.PL run and create if
not (Chris T)
* Fixed prepare-company-database.sh clobbering the Apache configuration on
every run (Chris T, 3595000)
* Fixed error sorting recon search by account (Chris T, h/t Erik H, 3589473)
* Users are now migrated with nonsense passwords from 1,2 (Chris T, 3587257)
* Upgrade now handles new total column in jcitems properly (Chris T)
* Fixed configure_apache.sh, read input, change of file name from
ledgersmb-httpd.conf to ledgersmb-httpd.conf.template (Havard S)
* Update INSTALL - section "Adding configuration to Apache 2.x" (Havard S)
* Fixed bad targets of AP Aging and Tax Paid reports (Chris T, 3594694)
* By default, customer/vendor search orders by name (Chris T, 3596195)
* Fixed erroneous error in pod coverage test (Chris T)
* Updated LedgerSMB.pot, added script to rebuilt and merge to po's (Chris T)
-- includes item 3598644 filed by Havard S
* Fixed xgettext error in aa.pl (Chris T)
* Fixed Default language ignored when emailing rfq (Chris T, 3588998)
Chris T is Chris Travers
Havard S is Havard Sorli