Proposed tweak for LedgerSMB 1.4

Hi everyone;

I am looking at the Goods and Services/Reports menu and realizing that it is fairly poorly organized and possibly needlessly complex.

What I would like to do is unify the All Items/Parts/Services/etc. search routines into a single search routine which allows one to select what sorts of parts to "Search", and move it up one level (out of reports).    I would then like to move Reports/Inventory Activity to Goods and Services/Reports, so we would have Requirements and Inventory Activity there together.

Any thoughts on this?