[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
LedgerSMB 1.3.26-rc1 released
- Subject: LedgerSMB 1.3.26-rc1 released
- From: Chris Travers <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 23:22:33 -0800
LedgerSMB 1.3.26-rc1 has been released. Feel free to test it but it only consists of a few additional bug fixes in niche uses. There are a few improvements for general users but these are not that common. Feel free to download and test.
There are two changes that are of general interest:
* css_fsdir handling has been changed so that it properly handles trailing / characters.
* The setup.pl
now displays general statistics both before upgrades and after maintenance operations of the database. This can be useful in determining if something is amiss before one logs in to check.
The complete changelog is below.
Changelog for 1.3.26
* Added db statistics post-upgrade and pre/post rebuild (Chris T, 3586113)
* Merged in fcgi support from addons (Chris T)
* Clarified UI for changing password vs settings (Chris T, 3588810)
* Fixed eca selection issues when creating invoices (Chris T, 3588301)
* Added demo templates with for invoices with attached images (Chris T)
* Fixed attached images not appearing in templates (Chris T)
* Fixed projects not attached to customers lost 1.2-1.3 (Chris T, h/t Ario)
* Fixed the rpm file to make a valid ledgersmb-httpd.conf (Havard S, 3593393)
* Dropped seconds/subsecs from password expiration notice (Chris T, 3593963)
* Fixed parts images not available from template. (Chris T, h/t Brian W)
* Fixed fs_cssdir not handling trailing / properly (Chris T, h/t Nigel T)
* Fixed file attachments not retrieving for all invoice parts (Chris T)
* fixed file attachements for invoices not handling _ properly (Chris T)
Brian W is Brian Wolf
Chris T is Chris Travers
Havard S is Havard Sorli
Nigel T is Nigel Titley