Why no LedgerSMB name space

I am wondering why all the LedgerSMB tables are not created in an application-specific namespace, rather than the PUBLIC schema?

I generally imagine that an organization probably has more proprietary data stored in separate data bases accessed by different applications besides lsmb, but I also imagine that there could be great value in having the data from those separate application domains consolidated in a single data base but segregated by name spaces corresponding to each application domain.

So for instance some application that did a really good job in project management or some other complimentary-to-lsmb application domain could be integrated (a little more) easily with the financial system (than if separate data bases where used).

A ledgersmb namespace to contain all the lsmb data base entities would be useful in this regard, I think, since there is only one PUBLIC namespace, and lsmb really has no special place in the universe to claim that as its home.

It would also help with regards to my other recent question (cf. "Data base sanity checks")