Re: Any objection to releasing 1.3.24 tomorrow?

Hi Chris,

Since we use a somewhat gettext() compatible format: maybe we should update the .pot file to include the changed string? I tried checking out the dutch translation just now and - apart from the fact that I *hate* translated software - noticed that the string change didn't appear when I merged in the LedgerSMB.pot file.

Another thing I noticed which I didn't like: my .po translator (poEdit) couldn't find the source files with the translated strings due to the fact that our location references in LedgerSMB.pot don't contain paths. I wanted to fix the paths missing / pointing incorrectly in LedgerSMB.pot, but couldn't find docs on how to update it. Could you commit additional information to README.translations or some other appropriate document?

Other than that, I think time has indeed come to release 1.3.24.

Bye,

Erik.