Re: Web API

Hi Chris,

I hope you don't mind me saying, but from quick reading of both his and your mails, I don't really understand where your post is going to: what does he want with the information if "stuff" is in old code or new code? You did not proceed to state what the impact of old code or new code is and how he can work with that to fulfill his requirements.

Maybe a small follow-up?

Bye,

Erik.