Re: Deleting or editing a company in 1.3

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Nigel Titley <..hidden..> wrote:
Running some more tests I created a creditor company who's country
defaulted to the UK (which is correct)

I saved this and went to the Accounts section to enter more details and
reliased that I'd created the company with the wrong country. I went
back to the "Company" screen, altered the country and saved it. This
appeared to work.

However when I went back to the Accounts section the Tax reports
dropdown still has the UK tax reports only, and furthermore, on leaving
the Add Creditor and coming back to edit the creditor, the country was
still set to the UK.

Finally, I tried to delete the Company to see if I could clean up that
way and I can't find a way to delete a company.

Bug or feature?

The current intended worfklow is to expire the account and create a new one with the same company info.

It sounds like we are not updating the country.  I will look into this and see what we need to do about that.

Best Wishes,
Chris TRvers

Nigel