Deleting or editing a company in 1.3

Running some more tests I created a creditor company who's country defaulted to the UK (which is correct)

I saved this and went to the Accounts section to enter more details and reliased that I'd created the company with the wrong country. I went back to the "Company" screen, altered the country and saved it. This appeared to work.

However when I went back to the Accounts section the Tax reports dropdown still has the UK tax reports only, and furthermore, on leaving the Add Creditor and coming back to edit the creditor, the country was still set to the UK.

Finally, I tried to delete the Company to see if I could clean up that way and I can't find a way to delete a company.

Bug or feature?

Nigel