Quick common.pl and action ?

Greetings and happy summer!
I have a quick question regarding common.pl lines:

28 	my @common_attrs = qw(
29 	dbh login favicon stylesheet titlebar password custom_db_fields vc
30 	);

Why is the forms action removed from the form at this point?
I am working on a older 1.2.X custom version where removing
$form->{action} here breaks all kinds of buttons like add AP transaction
on the vendor page.

Adding action to the loop makes them work again:

28 	my @common_attrs = qw(
29 	dbh login favicon stylesheet titlebar password custom_db_fields vc
action.
30 	);

Thanks in advance
Turtle