Re: Development Snapshot Released

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 1:47 AM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..> wrote:
Chris,

On 2012-07-14 17:57, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Chris Travers
> <..hidden..> wrote:
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:53 PM, Philip Rhoades <..hidden..>
>> wrote:
>>> Chris,
>>>
>>> ETA?
>>
>> I just got the first web services model completed.  I have a number
>> of
>> issues I need to correct first.  Probably in the next 2-3 weeks.

OK.

> BTw, this will be the next milestone, i.e. web services are now
> working.

I have seen the discussions about this but haven't been reading too
closely - a quick summary of advantages?  Install issues?

There shouldn't be any additional install issues, except that you will also need XML::Simple and JSON if you want to support these formats.

These would be used if, for example, you have an e-commerce site and want to ship customers back and forth,.