Thank you to Josh Drake

Hi all;

I have received Josh Drake's resignation from the core committee citing changes of priorities.  I want to take a moment and thank him for the work that he's contributed personally, and the work that his business has put into our project.  It is no exaggeration to say we would not be where we are today without his contributions and our work going forward will be greatly shaped by the work he has put into it in the past.  Indeed, much of the work I have done on 1.4 has been based on contributions he and his business made to 1.3.  I want to personally thank Josh and his company.   Whatever the future holds regarding future contributions, our project bears the indelible stamp of his presence.

In the mean time I understand that Command Prompt continues to offer LedgerSMB services, and I want to make sure it's understood that they remain valued members of our community.  His resignation in no way affects that.  Command prompt continues to employ two valued committers to our project.  Anyone using their services should understand that this resignation does not impact their ability to contribute code to the project in any way.