Re: Moving the LedgerSMB.org website

I agree with and support all of Nigel's comments and I too would be
happy to help with the content cleaning.

When your current hosting provider becomes unresponsive that's usually a
good indicator that it's time to move elsewhere (even for volunteer
hosting). Well done for taking the initiative on this.

Pete

http://www.openstrike.co.uk/ or call 01722 770036 / 07092 020107