Re: XLS woes

On Sat, 2012-05-26 at 19:02 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 10:21 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
> > On Sat, 2012-05-26 at 09:24 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> >
> >> I have found that I am unable to open the XLS documents generated by
> >> LedgerSMB.
> >
> >   Now that the necessary modules are available in Debian, I was going
> > to do some testing of that myself.  But where is the option of
> > generating such output files used?
>
> I have corrected two bugs in latest branches/1.3, but there I think
> you can test on the trial balance

   Ah, yes; there it is...  (After also enabling Financial Reports for
the user.)

   Next question; is the only way to enable the usage of it, to enable
it in the Makefile.PL file?  For some reason, I thought it was a run
time (after installation) configuration item (which I can't find
anything for)...  The 'XLS Report' button does show up but it doesn't do
anything.  Same for the 'ODS Report' button.  (The 'CSV Report' button
works...)

Jame