Re: LedgerSMB accepted into Debian !

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 11:01 -0400, Chris Travers wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 6:55 AM, Robert James Clay <..hidden..> wrote:
>
> >   But not until after that first version migrates to Debian testing, as
> > getting a newer version uploaded before that would start the 10 day
> > waiting period over again, which would delay a version of LedgerSMB
> > making it into Debian testing before the freeze (for preparing the next
> > stable release).
> >
> For 1.3.15, the next one should be 1.3.17 anyway.

   It will be at least that; I'm not done with packaging v1.3.17 yet
(besides anything else, I'm making a change in how the templates
directory is installed) but certainly it'll be done by the beginning of
next month.  Perhaps 1.3.18;  depending on when that gets released and I
can get the debian package for it ready...

Jame