Re: LedgerSMB and nginx

 Hi,

I have a fresh openvz container with debian squeeze + backports as follows:
* nginx 1.1.17 + fcgiwrap via unix socket
* postgresql 9.1
* lsmb 1.3.14

Only problem, I got empty PDF/PS files, so, something not ok with the printing system (pdflatex or whatever), anyway, it is working well.
Later I will try to figure out this printing issue, at this moment I have no time to do it.

István

Some technical info:

# free -m
 total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 1024 55 968 0 0 0
-/+ buffers/cache: 55 968
Swap: 0 0 0

/dev/simfs 8.0G 1.6G 6.5G 19% /
tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /lib/init/rw
tmpfs 512M 0 512M 0% /dev/shm

PID TTY STAT TIME COMMAND
 1 ? Ss 0:00 init [2]
 24 ? S 0:00 [init-logger]
 162 ? Ss 0:00 /sbin/portmap
 239 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/fcgiwrap
 257 ? S 0:00 supervising syslog-ng
 258 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/syslog-ng -p /var/run/syslog-ng.pid
 261 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/atd
 281 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/cron
 286 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/bin/dbus-daemon --system
 299 ? S 0:00 /usr/lib/postgresql/9.1/bin/postgres -D /var/lib/postgresql/9.1/main -c config_file=/etc/postgresql/9.1/main
 301 ? Ss 0:01 postgres: writer process
 302 ? Ss 0:00 postgres: wal writer process
 303 ? Ss 0:00 postgres: autovacuum launcher process
 304 ? Ss 0:00 postgres: stats collector process
 396 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/sbin/sshd
 3939 ? Ss 0:00 vzctl: pts/0
 3940 pts/0 Ss 0:00 -bash
 3956 pts/0 S 0:00 su -
 3957 pts/0 S 0:00 -su
 3975 pts/0 S+ 0:01 mc
 3977 pts/1 Ss 0:00 bash -rcfile .bashrc
 5683 ? Ss 0:00 /usr/lib/postfix/master
 5685 ? S 0:00 pickup -l -t fifo -u -c
 5686 ? S 0:00 qmgr -l -t fifo -u
 6005 ? Ss 0:00 nginx: master process /usr/sbin/nginx
 6006 ? S 0:00 nginx: worker process
 6024 pts/1 R+ 0:00 ps ax