[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: For 1.4, thoughts on looking at Bootstrap as an option for CSS?
- Subject: Re: For 1.4, thoughts on looking at Bootstrap as an option for CSS?
- From: Leho Kraav <..hidden..>
- Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 15:33:22 +0200
On 08.03.2012 03:06, Chris Travers wrote:
Wondering as we get towards testing 1.4, if it might not be a good
idea to start looking at Twitter's CSS framework "bootstrap" for
handling things like alignment. Right now we are doing a lot manually
that might be better off handled by something like this.
My thinking is:
1) If it's useful in handling allignment and layout, that's a plus.
2) If it gets in the way of general theming, that's a minus.
Anyone out there have much experience here with this?
All I know is people getting on bootstrap like white on rice. I would
recommend trying a branch out with it.