Re: For 1.4, thoughts on looking at Bootstrap as an option for CSS?

On 08.03.2012 03:06, Chris Travers wrote:

Wondering as we get towards testing 1.4, if it might not be a good
idea to start looking at Twitter's CSS framework "bootstrap" for
handling things like alignment.  Right now we are doing a lot manually
that might be better off handled by something like this.

My thinking is:

1)  If it's useful in handling allignment and layout, that's a plus.
2)  If it gets in the way of general theming, that's a minus.

Anyone out there have much experience here with this?

All I know is people getting on bootstrap like white on rice. I would recommend trying a branch out with it.