Re: Timeline for 1.3.11. Any thoughts/objections?

Hi Chris,

I am thinking we should do RC1/code freeze on Monday and aim for a full release on Wednesday if no further problems are found.

Any objection to this?

As we discussed through gTalk, I'll be doing testing of the new foreign currency code as well as the changes to the bulk payments.

In addition to that, when you release .11RC1, my colleague wants to test it herself as well. So, I'll upgrade a copy of our production system to .11RC1 and test it on Tuesday and Wednesday. She'll send us her findings before Wednesday 14.00 (Pacific time).

How's that for you?

Bye,

Erik.