Re: Migrating from gnucash

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Federico Gasparrini <..hidden..> wrote:
Hi,
I started writing a script in PHP (don't know perl) to migrate from gnucash to SQL_Ledger, then I discovered ledgersmb and I'd prefer to use it over sql-ledger.
I managed to get all the data from gnucash, and now I need to write into the ledgersmb database.
I'll be offering the script to the community once I've finished it.
My question is:
Is there any documentation on which tables are written when adding:
A client/vendor

entity, company, entity_credit_account, location eca_to_contact, eca_to_location, entity_bank_account, entity_note and/or eca_note

See stored procs in sql/modules/Entity.sql, sql/modules/Company.sql

A transaction (sale/purchase)

For sale:
ar, acc_trans, transactions (via triggers)

For purchase, same except ap instead of ar.

For a GL transaction,
gl, acc_trans, transactions (via triggers)

An invoice (sale/purchase)

Same as sale/purchase above except also invoice table.

Thanks,
Federico