Re: DB company default_language

Hello Chris,

On the next db-update release, following statements should be executed.
But i do not know where to put them.

ALTER TABLE entity_credit_account alter column language_code set default 'en';
ALTER TABLE entity_credit_account ADD FOREIGN KEY (language_code)
REFERENCES language(code) ON DELETE SET DEFAULT;

in sql/upgrade/???
in sql/upgrade/svn/???

Best wishes,
Herman